- What type of projects does Healthbridge Global engage in? We partner with projects and organizations in developing nations that are addressing their local concerns with local needs and resources. Our goal is to help them build capacity and take significant steps forward in their call to meet healthcare and gospel needs. For a more detailed version of these guidelines please feel free to contact us directly.
- Are you a grant-making foundation? No, not really. Financial support is one way we try to help worthy projects and organizations. However, the process is a little different than a typical "Grant-Making Foundation" because of how we are funded and structured.
- How are you funded? Through the generosity of people and organizations who believe in what we do and who want to make a difference. We also seek help from like-minded foundations, who have access to greater resources than us. You can help as well!
- Are you seeking partnership from corporations and/or foundations? Although the majority of our partners are individuals we do have foundations and corporations involved as funding partners. If you have a strategic connection within a corporation or foundation, we'd love to talk about the possibilities.
- Are you a non-profit? Yes! Healthbridge Global is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) charity organization, and therefore all donations made to Healthbridge Global are tax-deductible.
Please contact us with any other questions.